Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2022
BIS Recruitment 2022: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India is the National Standards Body of India and is responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking, Laboratory Testing etc., in the country.
|Data Entry Operator||Rs.50,000/- per month|
Master’s Degree in relevant subject or BE/B. Tech in EEE/FCT/MCM.
No fees is required to be paid by the applicant.
Important Govt Jobs: மின்சாரத் துறையில் வேலை (Vacancy 955)
Should not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application.
Graduate Engineers shall be posted anywhere in India depending upon the requirement.
All the applications received shall be scrutinized and shortlisted. Candidates will be shortlisted in the light of their qualifications, experience and other details provided in the application form. Mere fulfillment of qualification or shortlisting shall not confer any right to be engaged as Graduate Engineer. Shortlisted candidates will be called for practical assessment, written assessment, technical knowledge assessment and interview.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply On-line through BIS website only i.e. www.bis.gov.in
|Starting date for submission of application||06.08.2022|
|Last date for submission of application||26.08.2022|
BIS Career Notification and Application From
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
1. Scrutiny of the Inspection Reports (IRs) and Test Reports (TRs) of Factory Inspections.
2. Inspection of the Test Reports (TRs) of the Market Samples.
3. Management of the Market Surveillance Cell.
4. Scrutiny of applications for the Grant of license and examination of the Test Reports (TRs) in respect of Application Samples.
5. Assisting Certification Officers in conducting (Search & Seizure) S&S operations.
6. Assisting Heads of BOs in following up the prosecution of offenders.
7. Any other work assigned by BIS.