Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
Assistant Manager – Business Development (Trade)
Graduate or Post Graduate in a Management Discipline
Product & Industry Knowledge, Customer First Approach, Key Account Management, Airline Sales, Hotel Sales, MICE
No Age Limit
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
● Lead Generation – Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calling, digital media etc
● B2B sales (Travel Agency): Client Acquisition by signing up new accounts
● Market Development and Revenue generation – meeting aggressive sales targets on monthly/quarterly/annual basis
● Client servicing and reactivation – retaining existing business with strong relationships and maintaining 80% active-client ratio
● On-time renewals of service agreements
● Credit and Collections – ensuring timely payments as per the agreed cycle
● Adherence to reporting – maintaining accurate records, regular updations in CRM tool
● Responsible for mapping the market, driving sales and nurture relationships with clients (corporate/Agent) for repeat / referral business.
● Strong connect with market, sound interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
More Details check Official Notification
Flipkart Recruitment 2023 Notification