India Post Payment Bank Recruitment Details
IPPB – Indian Post Payment Bank
DGM – Program/Vendor Management
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Compliance Officer
IPPB Bank Vacancy 2021
|DGM – Program/Vendor Management||01|
|Chief Technology Officer||01|
|Chief Compliance Officer||01|
|Post Name||Salary (per month)|
|DGM – Program/Vendor Management||Rs.2,18,000|
|Chief Technology Officer||Rs.5,83,333|
|Chief Compliance Officer||Rs.2,35,000|
|Senior Manager||Graduate in any discipline|
|DGM – Program/Vendor Management||Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology/ Computer Science/MCA or equivalent qualification.|
|Chief Technology Officer||Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology/ Computer Science/MCA or equivalent qualification.|
|Chief Compliance Officer||Graduate in any discipline.
IPPB Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Manager||26 to 35 Years|
|DGM – Program/Vendor Management||35 to 55 Years|
|Chief Technology Officer||38 to 55 Years|
|Chief Compliance Officer||38 to 55 Years|
Reservations & Relaxations
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen & PWD category candidates is applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
- The age of candidates claiming relaxation under point 8 should not exceed 56 years as on 1-Oct-2021.
The selected officers will be posted at Corporate Office, New Delhi. However, officer may be posted anywhere in India. Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
Other Important Government Jobs
|SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges)||Rs.150|
|For all others||Rs.750|
Selection Process for India Post Payment Bank Recruitment
- Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
- IPPB reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Assessment/ Interview/ Group
Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/ short listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
- Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the website. Final select list will be published on the website.
More details check Official Notification.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 06.11.2021 to 20.11.2021. No other mode of application (other than online) will be accepted. The last date for submission of online application is 20.11.2021 up to 11.59 PM.
Note : A candidate can apply for more than one post by filling separate applications for each post.
IPPB Important Dates
|Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications||06.11.2021|
|Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee||20.11.2021|
India Post Payment Bank Recruitment Notification
|Apply Online||Click here|
|IPPB Official Website||Click here|
Important Government Jobs