JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Group B, C 139 Vacancies | JIPMER Job Vacancies 2022 | JIPMER hospital job vacancy 2022 | JIPMER recruitment 2022 staff nurse | JIPMER recruitment 2022 apply online | www.jipmer.edu.in apply online | JIPMER group b and c recruitment
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician,Respiratory Laboratory Technician|
JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invite online application from eligible candidates for the following post:
Total No of Vacancies
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||03|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||06|
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician||02|
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||Rs.35400/-|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||Rs.35400/-|
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician||Rs.29,200/-|
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
1. (i) B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University
B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University.
(ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing council.
2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
(ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council.
(iii) Two Years‟ experience in minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)
1. B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology from a recognized University or Institution.
2. AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years‟ experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.
X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)
1. B.Sc. in Radiography / Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent (3 years course) from a recognized University or Institution.
2. Two years‟ experience in operating radio-diagnosis equipment in an established Institute / Hospital / Imaging centre.
Respiratory Laboratory Technician
B.Sc. (MLT) degree from a recognized University.
1. One year experience in Pulmonary Function Test Laboratory (OR) Allergy Laboratory (OR) Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy Laboratory.
2. One year training in Computer Software handling.
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 35 years
UR / EWS / OBC – Rs.1,500/-
SC/ST – Rs.1,200/-
PWD – No Fees
Skill Test & Interview
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2022
Submission Of Application : Through ON-LINE mode only.
1) Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
2) Log on to link in the Home page https://www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line to the post of Group B & C – July 2022”.
3) Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21.07.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||11.08.2022|
|Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website||25.08.2022|
|Date of Examination||04.09.2022|
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Notification and Application Form
|JIPMER Official Website Career Page||Click here|
|JIPMER Official Notification PDF||Click here|
|JIPMER Online Application Form (Online Application start from 21.07.2022)||Click here|