Organization : Enterprise Singapore
Salary : Entry Level
What the role is
Infrastructure Asia (IA) is set up by Enterprise Singapore and Monetary Authority of Singapore.
IA will work closely with the local and international partners across the infrastructure value chain, including infrastructure developers, institutional investors, multilateral & commercial banks, and technical, legal, accounting & financial services providers to provide solutions that are customised and good fit; to meet the specific project needs and requirements in Asian countries.
We will also offer advice to relevant Asian countries and work with them on capacity building.
As a focal point of knowledge, skills and resources, we can contribute to improving project feasibility and bankability, enabling more project leads to become viable commercial projects.
What you will be working on
· Through in-depth interaction with local & international players and Asian governments, continuously update a pipeline of potential infrastructure projects in the region;
· Identify opportunities to connect regional governments with infrastructure needs to Singapore-based firms;
· Organize Capacity Building, Connecting workshops and Forums together with our MOU partners (e.g. the World Bank Group) for focused countries & sub-segments;
· Advise regional governments in infrastructure project structuring (including alongside our MOU partners, like the World Bank Group); and,
· Assist management to prepare and participate in external events to build mindshare and thought leadership for Asian Infrastructure.
What we are looking for
· Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience preferable, candidates without experience are welcome to apply (for Lead position) and at least 8-10 years of work experience (for Senior Lead position) in the infrastructure sector or in a relevant sub-segment, with a majority (or recent) focus on business development;
· Driven, enterprising, takes ownership in driving projects to achieve results;
· Excellent negotiation, persuasion and written-communication skills (any additional Asian language skills is a plus);
· Strong analytical skills;
· Willingness to travel frequently;
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; and,
· Experience in financing or structuring solutions for infrastructure projects or companies is a plus.