Organization : Ministry of Health
Job Category : Permanent/Contract, Full-time
Salary : Entry level
Job Location : Singapore
What the role is
You will be part of a team driving the development of a central service (consisting of a IT system as well as manual processing operations), used by government agencies to support means-testing for assistance schemes. You will be working in a fast-paced and highly volatile environment that would require the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders at the same time.
What you will be working on
You will provide downstream operations support to the participating Government agencies when the service is implemented. This position requires you to support the business logic and workflows for the determination and maintenance of shared household compositions in the central service, as well as oversee and ensure the manual processing operations is cost-efficient and productive.
What we are looking for
• At least 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience in the Public Service
• Possess prior policy and operational experience in implementing or administering government schemes
• Possess good planning and analytical skills, comfortable with details and numbers
• A team player who demonstrates good interpersonal skills and initiative
• Motivated and persevering, able to work independently and see through projects to completion.
• Thrives on the challenge of starting up a new function
• Ability to multi-task, handle stress and handle a fast work pace
• As part of the shortlisting process for this role, candidates may be required to complete a medical declaration and/or undergo further assessment.